Thursday, March 22, 2012

An Invitation from Lauren Groff

Bestselling Cooperstown author Lauren Groff has published an open invitation on her website for a book party in her home town this Saturday, March 24. If you can't make it out to the Birthplace of Baseball, you can meet her here at UAlbany on Tuesday, March 27th.

Templeton Hall; Cooperstown, NY. 5 pm. –
24 March 2012
My gorgeous, lovely, beautiful parents are hosting a book party at Templeton Hall on Pioneer Street in my hometown of Cooperstown. The food is always stunning there, and there will be a thoughtful conversation about writing and ARCADIA with one of my favorite people, Dr. Bill Streck. It would please me immensely if you could come. Cooperstown is the place I love the most in the world, and it's tremendously moving how supportive of me the villagers have been.

Link to website.